1. Write about a current event. Read today's latest headlines and inject your opinion into the post. Your content will be fresh, in demand and will provide a new perspective on the issue.
2. Take some time to thank your fave bloggers and give them some link love.
3. Write a silly post. Sometimes, say, if you write a serious political blog, this may not be appropriate. But if you can, people love to laugh and if you can think of something silly or funny your readers will appreciate it.
4. Find a much-blogged about topic. Then add your own opinion and perspective.
5. Memes. Some people love them, some people hate them. I personally don't participate but if you are searching for blog material, a meme can keep the blogging process going. Try Wordless Wednesday or Music Monday for starters.
6. Review a site. Do you love/hate Tweetdeck? Do you use Facebook? Talk about the features that work for you and provide screenshots to illustrate.
7. Review a product. You don't have to send away for samples, the product could be a recent purchase (say, an Ipad). Provide your readers with a detailed review to provide value and insight.
8. Add a Recipe. Are you a master in the kitchen? Just learning? Make a video or write your recipe for your best dish. Remember to provide lots of pics (yum!)
9. Interview another blogger. John Chow may be a little busy but if you have someone else in mind, this can be a great way to increase your blog's audience. You can do a podcast or email them the questions and publish the answers in a post.
10. Write a top 10 list. ;-)
Top Ten Post Ideas For Your Blog