Holiday Time Warp
There is something about being on holidays that messes with the space-time continuum.
1. Time goes waaay to quickly.
2. Alarm clocks become increasingly redundant because for some reason I decided that 3pm was a good time to wake up, and 3am was a sensible time to go to sleep.
3. Calories do not count because I tend to get more exercise on holiday. Being out and about and walking all the time, those chocolate mint sticks have negative calories. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.
4. Time is taken up by difficult matters such as whether to play golf or go to the park and go for a walk with hand weights.
5. After 2 days of being outdoors my Neapolitan tan (red, white and brown) indicated that I might benefit from the use of sunscreen.
6. Exactly three days before holidays end, I remember that I really wanted to do this or that and I have officially run out of time.
7. Exactly 1 hour after holidays end, I am planning for my next holiday.